- Bulk or 40 lb bag.
- Urea contains the highest nitrogen percentage (46%) of all the solid fertilizers and is widely used as a nitrogen fertilizer for plants.
- The 100% solubility of urea allows it to be totally dissolved so it can be applied through the irrigation water by flood, furrow or sprinkler method.
- Because of urea's chemical characteristics, it should be incorporated soon after application. Band application in close proximity to seeds and young plants should be avoided.
- Urea is the most concentrated dry nitrogen fertilizer on today's market. This high-analysis fertilizer saves the farmer money on handling, freight, storage, and application costs.
- Urea is 100% water soluble and is mobile in the soil, moving with soil moisture until soil organisms initiate the nitrification process that changes the organic nitrogen to ammoniacal nitrogen and eventually to nitrate nitrogen.
- Urea will supply a continuous, long-lasting supply of nitrogen to the growing crop.
Back to Category