- Bulk or 50 lb bag.
- QB-10"Granular is an ideal granulated boron source to be blended with other NPK granulated fertilizers. QB-10 contains 10% Boron. Ten pounds of QB-10 equals one pound of Boron.
- QB-10" allows both quick and slow release of Boron to the plant. Cell elasticity is critical for newly developed cells that need to elongate rapidly, and boron promotes it better than just about any other mineral. The nutrient is therefore perfect for high-yield crops.
- Boron is an essential element for all plants - and vital to maximizing crop quality and yield - but application methods, amounts and schedules vary for each crop.
- Alfalfa removes higher amounts of boron from the soil each year than any other crop. Most universities recommend applying boron at stand establishment, and annually thereafter.
- Providing alfalfa with adequate boron is necessary for: Greener, leafier plants with high protein. Faster regrowth after each cutting. Longer stand life. Improved winter hardiness. Enhanced root growth. Better water use efficiency and drought tolerance. Increased root nodule development for fixing Nitrogen. Thicker stands to suppress weed and grass growth.
Back to Category