Clarify Larvicide .67%
- 50# bag.
- The product is positioned for confinement cattle because the compound is detrimental to the dung beetle for cattle on pasture.
- Confinement cattle are troubled with house flies and stable flies not the horn or face flies in pasture cattle.
- The oral feeding of Clarify Larvicide is a part of an integrated pest management program for fly control.
- Economical manner with low inclusion feeding rate.
- Feeding directions: Thoroughly mix Clarify Larvicide 0.67% with grain or a feed supplement to provide the recommended daily intake of 0.10 mg diflubenzuron/kg of body weight per day.