- 50# bag.
- Coccidiosis is a form of parasitism that leads to poor feed ulilization and reduced gains.
- For non-lactating beef cattle, dairy beef, replacement dairy heifers, young sheep, and goats.
- The active ingredient, decoquinate, reduces the number of oocysts passing into the environment and reduces the level of infection in the entire feedlot.
- Reduced coccidiois infection leads to better feed utilization, better gains.
- Mix in ration or top-dress. To top dress or mix into the daily feed ration at the rate of 0.1 lb. per 100 lb of bodyweight.
- Important: Feed for at least 28 days during periods of coccidiosis exposure or when experience indicates that coccidiosis is likely to be a hazard.
- Warning: Do not feed to cows, goats, or sheep producing milk for food.em>
Back to Category