Gypsum- (Supercal So4)- Micro
- 40 lb. bag.
- Prilled pure gypsum.
- Prilling allows the product to reach the soil even through dense foilage and requires a minimum of moisture to activate it.
- SUPERCAL So4 will help correct the symptoms associated with the following:
- Compacted soil. Hard to till. Slow to dry. Poor water penetration. Poor root penetration. Fungus problems.
- Surface crusting. Poor emergence. Poor water penetration.
- High magnesium soil. Fungus problems. Slow to dry. Hard to till. Poor root penetration.
- Sodium alkali soils. Impermeable to water penetration. Dead spots. Poor root growth. Poor microbial activity.
- High pH induced iron chlorosis. Yellowing and stunting. Regular application of SUPERCAL So4 will: Supply calcium and sulfur, a vital nutrient. Contains 17% sulfate, which is the most absorbale form of sulfur. Frees nutrients in the soil that made inacessible due to high pH. Increases microbial activity. Promotes residue degradation. Usage rate: For new lawns: 100# per 1000 sq. ft. For established lawns: 40# per 1000 sq. ft.
Back to Category