- 36# covers 2500 sq. ft. Analysis 5-2-0.
- A single rose bush. A plush green lawn. Entire rows of rhubarb.
- They're as different as can be. But they're all made vibrant with Milorganite. America's favorite organic nitrogen fertilizer.
- It's easy and it works here, there, everywhere/anywhere you want good things to grow.
- Non-Burning Foolproof application. Use in the hottest weather! A great summer fertilizer. No need to water in to activate,
- Apply now and Milorganite is ready to work when moisture comes later. Ideal for areas with water restrictions. Slow Release, long lasting, provides uniform growth and a well-established root system.
- Releases minerals and nutrients over a 10 to 12 week period. 36 Bag Label. Rich in non-staining Iron. Provides a rich green color and maintains it over periods of heat stress. Won't stain sidewalks or patios like other fertilizers. Adds organic matter. Promotes beneficial microbial activity and improves the soil's ability to grow and nurture grass and plants. Ideal for sandy soils. Environmentally friendly phosphorus. Research by the University of Florida shows that the inorganically bound phosphorus in Milorganite remains available in the soil for plant uptake, reducing the risk of nutrients leaching into our lakes and streams. Great for vegetables. Encourages growth without interfering with flowering and fruiting. Meets EPA's Exceptional Quality standards, the most stringent safety regulations in the fertilizer industry. ECO friendly. No need to worry about groundwater or well contamination. The slow release formula stays in the root zone, even on sandy soils and even with frequent watering. Used by golf and turf managers for over 80 years. www.milorganite.coma>
Back to Category