- 50 lb bag or by the lb.
- 90% Disintegrating sulfur granules.
- 90% DISINTEGRATING is a Sulfur-Bentonite combination that degrades readily upon contact with moisture in the soil, which provides a large surface area of sulfur to be oxidized to the sulfate form of sulfur.
- SULFUR - The Fourth Major Nutrient "Crops need at least sixteen nutrients for normal growth. Three of these nutrients - nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium, have traditionally been known as the major nutrients. Crops need large amounts of these elements, and fertilizer programs are designed to supply them in adequate amounts. Another nutrient, sulfur, is also needed in large amounts by crops. Many crops contain as much sulfur as phosphorus, and it ranks in importance with nitrogen and phosphorus in the formation of protein.
- It is an integral component of certain vitamins and enzymes.
- In short, sulfur is an element without which plant and animal life as we know it would soon cease." The Sulfur Institute
- SULFUR CONTENT: 90+ wt.-% minimum as Elemental Sulfur ASH CONTENT: 10 wt.-% maximum As, Se, & Te CONTENT: Each less than 0.1 ppm COLOR / APPEARANCE: Light Yellow-Green Small Split Pea-Like Solid ODOR: Sweet to a Mercaptan-Like Odor BULK DENSITY: Approx. 80 Lbs./Cu. Ft. SOURCE: Virgin Production from Claus Sulfur Recovery PACKAGING: Bulk Truck / Train / 2000 lb. Bulk Bags / 50 lb. Bags SCREENING SPECIFICATIONS: Smaller than 6 and larger than 8 mesh (30 min. DRY TEST, Tyler Tester Machine)
Back to Category