Cattle Safe-Guard 1000
- 25 lb. bag
- Fenbendazole 5 gm per kg.
- For a 1-day treatment for control of lungworms, stomach worms, intestinal worms, bankrupt worms and nodular worms.
- Add pellets to the daily ration at the rate of 1 lb for each 1,000 lb of body weight.
- Safe-Guard®su Dewormer must be spread uniformly on top of the daily ration. Sufficient bunk space must be available so all animals can eat at the same time to insure uniform consumption. All cattle must be eating normally to insure that each animal consumes an adequate amount. Safe-Guard®su Dewormer can also be uniformly blended with the complete ration at the feed mill.
- WARNING: CATTLE MUST NOT BE SLAUGHTERED WITHIN 13 DAYS FOLLOWING LAST TREATMENT. NO MILK WITHDRAWAL.
Back to Category