Sweet Corn (Ambrosia)
- Sold by the 1/2 lb., 1 lb, 5 lbs, 50 lbs.
- Ambrosia has good spring vigor and is a sister variety to Bodacious.
- Ambrosia has an 8 inch ear and a 16 row corn.
- Ambrosia is the most popular variety of sweet corn we have ever carried. It is one of the very sweetest homozygous suagry enhancer (se) varieties.
- Tolerates Stewart's Wilt. Rated # 1 in 1998 Organic Gardening poll. Establishment: Plant sweet corn in a well prepared seedbed that is warm and moist.
- Do not plant too early in cold soil. Sweet corn will not germinate in cold soil. Plant 25,000 kernals per acre. As a rule of thumb, 4 oz. will sow about a 200 ft. row. Plant 1 kernal every 8-9 inches.
Back to Category