Sweet Corn (Incredible)
- Sold by 1/2 lb., 1 lb., 5 lbs and 25 lbs package.
- (SE) factor ensures both a high sugar content and top-level quality for at least 14 days past maturity.
- Picking time isn't as critical, uniform 8 in. ears store well. 14-16 rows of tender yellow kernels.
- 85 days maturity.
- Establishment: Plant sweet corn in a well prepared seedbed that is warm and moist.
- Do not plant too early in cold soil. Sweet corn will not germinate in cold soil. Plant 25,000 kernals per acre. As a rule of thumb, 4 oz. will sow about a 200 ft. row. Plant 1 kernal every 8-9 inches.
Back to Category