- 50# bag.
- The course outer covering of the wheat kernel separated from cleaned and scoured wheat.
- Wheat bran is a consistent convenient feed that is well accepted by cattle and is high in protein (14.5% crude protein) and energy (80% TDN).
- Wheat bran is also a good source of many minerals (0.9% phosphorous) with the exception of calcium, which often must be supplemented in rations containing a high percent of wheat bran.
- Cattle producers are finding wheat bran to be a useful feed alternative that can be used in many feeding situations including creep rations, backgrounding/growing rations, and cow herd supplements.
- Commercial Wheat Bran Protein min 14.5% Fat min 3% Fiber max 12%
Back to Category