- 50# bag.
- Control of fungus diseases.
- Correction of copper deficiency in soils.
- Correction of copper deficiency in animals.
- Stimulation of growth for fattening pigs and broiler chickens.
- Copper sulfate, a naturally occurring inorganic salt, is an algaecide, herbicide, germicide, and fungicide and is commonly used to maintain the aesthetic appearance of lakes, reservoirs, and ponds.
- A molluscicide for the destruction of slugs and snails, particularly the snail host of the liver fluke.
- Copper is a heavy metal ion and is considered a "Poison". Care should be used when handling this product.
Back to Category