- 50# bag. Selenium is an essential element, however it can also be toxic.
- Tests have shown that animals absorb dietary selenium according to bodily need and excrete any excess. However,because of the extremely low level at which selenium is to be added to feeds, the nutritional needs of the animals will be satisfied without causing any significant increase in selenium concentration in edible tissues or in the environment.
- Specifically formulated for uniform dispersion in finished feed.
- Mixing Directions: Use 1 pound of this premix per ton of finished feed to provide a maximum rate of 0.3 ppm in the finished feed.
- Levels of selenium greater than .3 ppm are prohibited. Maximum use level of this product is 0.06 pounds per ton of finished feed.
Back to Category