Yeast Culture- HRS Brand
- 50# bag.
- Enhances feed palatability and is heat and moisture stable.
- For general feeding purposes, Yeast should be mixed with ground grains, and/or commercial feeds and mashes, for all livestock, poultry and pets.
- Feeding directions:
- Swine: Mix 50 pounds per ton of sow gestation feed and 25 pounds per ton in sow lactation rations. In pig starters, use 50 pounds per ton and 25 pounds per ton in grower and finishing rations.
- Dairy: Feed at a rate of 4 ounces per head per day. Normally 25 pounds per ton of grain mixture or 15 pounds of complete feed will meet this level.
- Beef Cattle: Feed 2-4 ounces per head per day mixed with the complete ration or supplement.
- Sheep: Feed 1-2 ounces per head per day or 25 pounds per ton of complete feed.
- Poultry: In layer and breeder feeds, mix 25 pounds per ton of complete feed. For broilers and growing turkeys, use 50 pounds in the starter ration and 10-25 pounds per ton in grower and finishing feeds.
- Horse: Feed 2-4 ounces per head per day top dressing the daily feed or mix 50 pounds per ton of grain mix.
- Dog, mink, cat: Mix 50 pounds per ton of complete dog food. Mix 50 pounds per ton of dry grain mix for mink.
- These recommendations are base on complete feed and grain mixtures. Supplements and concentrates require larger quantities of yeast as they are only a portion of the total feed intake. The amount of yeast should, therefore, be calculated proportionately.
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude protein: 16.00% Crude fat: 3.00% Crude fiber: 7.00%