- 55.1# bag. (25 kgs).
- Zinpro-zinc methionine is a nutritional feed additive for livestock and poultry.
- It is important in animal nutrition because zinc plays a vital role in enzyme systems.
- It is essential for proper growth, skeletal soundness, tissue repair, wound healing, sexual maturity, reproductive capacity and the immune response.
- Typical Analysis: 4% Zinc, 8% Methionine.
- Swine & poultry: Add 2 lbs for ton of complete ration. Dairy and beef cattle: Feed 9 grams per head daily or 2 lbs. per 100 head daily.
- Sheep: 1 gram per head daily, or 1 lb per 454 head daily. Horses: Feed 4.5 grams per head daily.